2007年3月13日 星期二

About me

I am a fleshman in CSMU,but I am 21 years old. I am not a medical student,because I major in English. You may say"What? CSMU have English department?" Yes,it's only found 4 years. Why I talk about it? Because many people asked me the question.
I hope that I will learn a lot in CSMU. Not only English but also Japanese. But the most importment,I can make friends in four years.
"Happy is first" it's my motto. I don't have ambitions or desire,so I just want a ordinary life. I spend much time with my family. I feel happy when my family are happy. I like to talk to others because I can hear some special things or learn something I never feel. My personality is shy so my nick name is"shy boy". This is my first time writing blog,it's a special experence. See you next time!!

沒有留言: